My photo
Hello to all. I haven't recorded my day to day musings since I was about 12. My sister read my diary, and I have never used one since. I suppose now is a good a time as any to begin again, but without the paper. After all, there are lots of things I think about these days.

Friday 13 February 2009

Snow at Last


It started at lunch time, lightly at first, and within an hour was big fat walnut sized lumps. Lovely!

It then snowed constantly until about 9pm, and we ended up with about 2 inches. Morgan braved it and attempted a snowman, while I covered my camera with a plastic bag and snapped a few shots before losing the feeling in my fingers.

Now of course the roads are slippery and icy, and it's looking rubbish. It rained a while ago, so no doubt it will all be gone by this evening.

That's the way I like it. The delight in snow is the falling and immediately afterwards. As soon as it's walked all over, that it for me.

No comments: