My photo
Hello to all. I haven't recorded my day to day musings since I was about 12. My sister read my diary, and I have never used one since. I suppose now is a good a time as any to begin again, but without the paper. After all, there are lots of things I think about these days.

Sunday 8 February 2009

Neil and I got up, showered, rushed coffee, and were ready to get Morgan to rugby nice and early. Then I got a text saying the pitch is frozen, so all games and all training is off.

I would ordinarily have been a bit peeved, seeing as I'd got out of bed for nothing, but the sun is out today, and we are now ready to do stuff. It feels quite good.

So, what's the first job I did today? Unblocked the kitchen drain. Nice. The paving slabs are very slippery today, and the water standing in the drain was bitterly cold. It didn't take long though, thankfully.

After Reggie's pond dip the other evening, Neil broke up the ice on the pond this morning so that if he attempted it again, the ice would move. It was about an hour later that we went out to tackle the drain, and it had frozen over again already.

No comments: