My photo
Hello to all. I haven't recorded my day to day musings since I was about 12. My sister read my diary, and I have never used one since. I suppose now is a good a time as any to begin again, but without the paper. After all, there are lots of things I think about these days.

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Tealby...and the Mazda


Tealby is a village about 20 miles from Grimsby, and Simone and I drove out to take a walk there last Thursday.
The man buying the Mazda was due to collect it at lunch time, so we had a while to wonder around, with camera in hand.

Or so we thought. Neil rang me when we had been out of the car all of 4 minutes to say the car man wa due in half an hour!

Neil was due at work, so Simone and I drove all the way back again.

Oh well....I managed a couple of cute pictures of the village, and we will go back another time.

The Mazda was collected, and I was sad to see it go.

No comments: